Warren & Son is committed to preventing pollution and to complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other environmental requirements. It will regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our activities, products and services and it will take action to continually improve its environmental performance and its environmental management system.
It is the Company’s policy to:
- minimise the use of energy, water and natural resources;
- minimise waste through prevention, re-use and recycling where possible;
- store and dispose of waste safely and legally;
- avoid the use of hazardous materials, where practical;
- work with environmentally responsible suppliers;
- prevent environmental damage and minimise nuisance factors such as noise and air pollution; and
- provide safe, clean and hygienic working conditions.
The Company will define environmental objectives, targets and improvement actions that are related to this Policy and to its significant environmental aspects. It will regularly evaluate progress.
The Company is committed to providing relevant environmental training and promoting environmental awareness to employees and, where appropriate, to suppliers and to communicating our environmental performance.
It will implement processes to prevent environmental non-conformities and to ensure that it is prepared to deal with potential environmental emergencies. This Policy will be regularly reviewed and updated to take account of organisational priorities and changes, environmental legislation and best practice.
A signed copy of this statement is available on request.
– Paul Morgan, Managing Director