Seedball – Garden Meadow Tube
£5.00 Inc VAT
Each tube contains 12 seed balls, equating to 600 seeds. Best scattered between mid-February & May, or mid-August & October. Flowers to bloom from mid-March to the end of October.
A simpler way to grow from seed.
- Step 1: Choose the wildflowers you would like to grow
- Step 2: Scatter the seedballs onto bare soil or compost – no need to dig!
- Step 3: Seed germinate inside the ball and begin to sprout
- Step 4: Ball breaks down as the plants become established
- Step 5: Plants flower and become a hub of wildlife activity
There are no reviews yet.